Social Services involvement with your children

From time to time people need legal advice because Social Services become involved with their family. If this happens it is best for you to seek advice URGENTLY and from a solicitor who is specially qualified in this area of law. Helen Marshall has those specialist qualifications as a member of this Law Society Children Panel. This is a specialist panel which recognises our expertise in dealing with legal proceedings relating to children.

Legal Aid is often available in these circumstances

We can represent you at meetings with Social Services and if your case goes to Court we will ensure you receive first class advice and representation

 Please call us for further advice if social services are involved with your family. It is important you get the right advice from the outset of your case

Contact Details
Social Media

Facebook Twitter